Let’s talk about Dynamic Accountability
develop your knowledge of Dynamic Accountability with a variety of practitioners from around the world.
Join the conversation and help us co-create the Dynamic Accountability Community of Practice. You can become part of a community of practitioners that are interested in the Dynamic Accountability approach in order to become a lever for change in the civil society sector.
In the framework of the International Civil Society Week 2019, we kicked-off discussions on the concept of Dynamic Accountability and the need for a community of practice. Help us continue the conversation and dive deeper into Dynamic Accountability by signing up.
What can you expect from signing up?
- Exchange ideas with others in your field and from a variety of regions around the world
- Build a community that looks for real change for sustainable, long-term development
- Share experiences, challenges, failures, and lessons learned
- And much more!
Sign up to be a part of the conversation using the form below and we will help you kick-start your participation!
What are the next steps?
- Help us shape the objectives that will guide this learning space! Fill in our survey and share with us your opinions and insights about them.
- As a way to continue the conversation further, we would like to know your feedback on a working document developed by the Global Standard and Accountable Now: the Dynamic Accountability concept paper. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions here!