Let’s talk about Dynamic Accountability
develop your knowledge of Dynamic Accountability with a variety of practitioners from around the world.
Join the conversation and help us co-create the Dynamic Accountability Community of Practice. You can become part of a community of practitioners that are interested in the Dynamic Accountability approach in order to become a lever for change in the civil society sector.
In the framework of the International Civil Society Week 2019, we kicked-off discussions on the concept of Dynamic Accountability and the need for a community of practice. Help us continue the conversation and dive deeper into Dynamic Accountability by signing up.
Read the outcome document from the event!
What can you expect from signing up?
- Exchange ideas with others in your field and from a variety of regions around the world
- Build a community that looks for real change for sustainable, long-term development
- Share experiences, challenges, failures, and lessons learned
- And much more!
Sign up to be a part of the conversation using the form below and we will help you kick-start your participation!
What are the next steps?
- Help us shape the objectives that will guide this learning space! Fill in our survey and share with us your opinions and insights about them.
- As a way to continue the conversation further, we would like to know your feedback on a working document developed by the Global Standard and Accountable Now: the Dynamic Accountability concept paper. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions here!
Read our outcome document
Find out exactly what was discussed during our event on Dynamic Accountability by reading our Outcome Document.