Governance and Professional Practices Standards (GPP) Manager
Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) highly contributes to an enabling environment for Civil Society in Cambodia. As the membership and longest organization in Cambodia, we have 191 CSO members. We represent and convey the voice of our membership in different dialogue mechanisms with the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC), such as:
- National partnership platform between CSOs and the government
- Annual Dialogue between CSOs and Ministry of Social Affairs Veteran and Youth Rehabilitation, Ministry of Economic and Finance, General Tax Department, and Accounting and Auditing Regulator.
- The participation in providing the inputs on 2023 Voluntary National Report (VNR) and 2024-2024 National Strategic Development Plan.
Under the coordination of CCC, several inputs have been considered and accepted by the government for example:
- To speed up the amendment of Law on Association and NGOs (LANGOs)
- To strengthen and organize the national partnership platform between RGC and sub-national CSOs
- To recognize the important roles of CSOs in monitoring in implementing policies through giving the inputs on the 2023 VNR and 2024-2028 Strategic Development Plan
At the same time, through the Global Standard for CSO Accountability there are 20 organizations getting the capacity building on policy development and M&E tool development. The implementation of this program furthers the actions promoting an open civic space in Cambodia.