July 2019 – November 2020
- Accountability Masterclass for South East Asian organisations, held at ICVA Conference in November 2019, with participation from CCC
- Accountability roundtable on Codes and Standards with CSOs
- Regional adaptation of the Global Standard for the Pacific, including the construction of guidance materials and workshops
- Use the Global standard as a resource for the efforts of creating a National Code of Conduct in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Provide support and use the Global standard in the efforts of capacity building for CSOs for the newly established informal National Accountability Network in North Macedonia
- Promote the GS through BCSDN information sharing tools
- Organise workshops and organisational assessments for CSOs on accountability and transparency processes
- Support 10 CSOs in the form of capacity sharing on M+E, Human Resources Policies, and Financial Policies, all in line with the Global Standard’s 12 Commitments
- National and regional outreach to South East Asian organisations through multiple platforms
- Translation of the Global Standard into Khmer and integration of the Global Standard into the new GPP Standard
- Virtual meetings to convene the Eastern Africa Regional Learning Platform on accountability with participants from Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda & the Secretariat of the Global Standard
- Conduct the QuAM Assessment, which is aligned with the Global Standard, for 21 organisations in the central region to support them to identify improvement areas on accountability
- Provide technical support and capacity building on the implementation of the Improvement Plans for 10 organisations, after they undergo the QuAM Assessment.
- Provide technical support to organisations in Peru, Uruguay, Ecuador and Colombia.
- Strategic Partnership with AGNA to adapt the Rendir App for Network use. The Rendir App for Network is available in French, English and Spanish.
- Virtual Course for CSOs that looks transform power relationship through using the Global Standard as a tool to practice Dynamic Accountability. With the course, CSOs will reflect on different accountability models, and be provided with methodologies, tools and materials to practice dynamic accountability.
- Bi-lingual publications (Hindi and English) on the accountability practices of Indian CSOs in times of Covid-19 vis-a-vis the Global Standard
- Roundtable Meeting with CSOs on Accountability in post-COVID-19
- Digital meetings with CSOs to build capacities on Global Standard and accountability practices
- Government engagement for civic space
- The GS External Communications Team is coordinated by Rendir Cuentas
- Coordination to implement the Global Standard communications strategy
- Raise the profile of the Global Standard amongst the public through bi-monthly newsletters and social media
- Strengthen the Global Standard Partnership through coordination, support to Partners, and facilitation of the strategic plan.
- Outreach to external organisations, providing ad-hoc support to organisations in regions without Partners’ presence, and identifying opportunities for organisations to improve accountability in different ways
- Coordination of fundraising to enable the sustainability of the Partnership
- Co-facilitation of the Dynamic Accountability Community of Practice